Thursday, April 19, 2012

Robotic Arm

This is the Robotic Arm that I have been working on! I have been able to make more progress on it since I got another servo for easter. It is connected to the boe-bot right now. In the near future I plan on putting it on my FIRST Robotics Team's robot! There will definitely be a crimping fiesta when i do it because where the arm will work on the robot, is basically the farthest away that you can get from the Compact-Rio. If we can get our hands on another digital sidecar, to distribute the PWM outputs, then maybe I could stick that a lot closer to the arm and not have seven 3-foot PWM cables! That would also take a lot of wire. Then it will be able to do tasks such as pick up things and, well you could do many things with an arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment