Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Camping

On friday and saturday I went with my Varsity team to Camp Nisqually to camp out there for the night and then do a service project in the morning. We slept in the A-frame! All 6 scouts that were there(including me) slept in the top level of the A-Frame. For dinner on friday night we had hobo dinners! They were really good! I brought 4 pounds of washed and cut carrots and ketchup and tinfoil! At about 10pm there was some rustling in the bushes and we saw a face that came up every few seconds. Then we saw the face behind one of the leaders cars which then it stood on top of the car. The face had wrinkles all over it and was ugly. Then it got off the car and started walking towards all of us! I was just sitting there with a blank face not moving anywhere while most of the other guys ran off, and Roman sprinted into the A-Frame and somehow almost just jumped into the top level of it. The thing looked like a sasquatch or something! Then it said something and I recognized his voice and I knew who it was! We took pictures, talked, and he left a couple minutes later! Someone from our ward had droven 45 minutes each way just to scare us! That was awesome! For the service project we chopped wood for two and a half hours straight. My body really hurt that night. Iwas so sore the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment